The Body Count Show We are Far from Winning.
Dear Friend of the Babies.
Please…please…please…read and learn from what I am going to tell you.
Yesterday, the Washington Post released a poll that showed that only 1% of Americans think that abortion (child killing) is the number one political issue in America. 51% of those polled said the economy was the number one issue.
Today, Gallup released a poll showing that more Americans call themselves “pro-life” than pro-choice.
Here are both polls. Look at them…and I will tell you what this means…it is painful, but life saving medicine I must give you. (And I will use the Gallup Poll’s own results to show you.)
Washington Post Poll:
The part of the Gallup Poll that really matters is the one that shows how many people want to make it a crime to kill a baby, and those who do not.
What these polls show is very disturbing:
- Most of those who say they are "pro-life" are not committed to making it a crime to murder the unborn (which is the goal of the pro-life movement).
- Only 20% of Americans' want to restore the protection of law to babies, and make it a crime to kill them. (We actually lost ground down from 22%).
- Some people say, "I am pro-life, but I do not think abortion should be illegal." (Therefore, they are "pro-choice".)
- 30% of those who say they are 'pro-life' do not want to make it a crime to murder babies.
- This is like someone saying they are anti-slavery, but do not want to make it a crime to own slaves.
- It shows that we have lost control of the meaning of words, of our core lexicon. Before long, George Clooney will say he is 'pro-life.'
- There is a massive disconnect between "pro-life sentiments" or "feelings and emotions," and the sense of duty to vote for candidates who will make it a crime to murder the unborn.
- A large percentage of those who say they are pro-life are still content to vote for Obama for the sake of the economy. I.e., they put money ahead of babies' lives.
In other words, we ARE NOT WINNING. We have 53,000,000 babies dead from “surgical abortion,” perhaps 300,000,000 dead from abortifacients such as the pill, plan-B, etc., and we are no closer to making this a crime than we were 30 years ago.
However, let me say this…
If we can properly catechize those who say they are pro-life into being men and women who will use their political capital to end this holocaust, we could end the killing. But they must be transformed from pro-life sympathizers to pro-life agitators.
Samuel Adams said:
Tens of thousands were arrested protesting abortion; today, pro-lifers sign on-line petitions.
One of the reasons I am running for President is to ignite those brush fires in people’s minds; to help mobilize the “irate, tireless minority” by showing the brutalized remains of babies murdered by abortion.
Only when we have a wave of OUTRAGE against child killing that translates into child killing being an “issue” at the top of voters’ priorities – so that we make it a criminal act – will we see this holocaust ended.
If someone sends you a fundraising letter saying, “We are winning!” please understand that they are manipulating you. When we are electing leaders who commit to make it a crime to murder the unborn from conception till death, then we can say: “We are winning!” When it is a crime to kill a baby in all fifty states, we can say: We have won!”